Are you unhappy with your hair? Do you feel like it’s too thin and frail? How to make hair thicker? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Introduction to How to make hair thicker.
- First let’s discuss reasons what causes hair fall or hair thinning just name few.
- Products to Use for Thicker Hair
- Benefits of regular hair oiling for thicker Hair.
- How can I get thick hair in a month?
- How can I restore weak hair follicles?
- Can smoking be the cause of hair loss or hair thinning?
- When is it recommended to meet a doctor?
- Final Conclusion
Introduction to How to make hair thicker.
In this post. We’ll go over some of the best products to use, as well as some helpful tips and tricks to know how to make hair thicker
Let me bring to your notice Hair fall is becoming a common problem between both Men and women.
Do you know as per the article published in Medline 50 percent of Men face this issue in their early 50s. When it comes to women, they start finding this issue in their 30s. If you start noticing hair fall or hair thinning you are not alone, most women experience this issue. It’s been reported that 22 percent of women are losing hair after being infected by COVID, women usually start experiencing thinning hair unlike men getting Bald.
First let’s discuss reasons what causes hair fall or hair thinning just name few.
4) Post Covid-19 infection.
5) hereditary factors
6) Alopecia areata
9) Bad quality of water
11) Not getting proper sleep
Products to Use for Thicker Hair
So, if you’re ready to learn how to get thicker hair, let’s get started.
There are a few different products that can be used to help give the appearance of thicker hair. These products can be used alone or in combination with one another to create the desired look.
1.Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner or thickening shampoo.
If you want to make your hair look thicker, start by using a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. These products can help to get thicker hair and add body and fullness to your hair.
2. Another tip to keep thicker hair is to avoid over-washing of your hair. Washing your hair too often can strip it of natural oils that help to keep it healthy and thicker hair.
3. You can also try using a thickening spray or mousse. These products can help to give your hair a bit of extra volume and thickness.
4.Minoxidil can be applied on the scalp for restoring the lost hair for both Men and women. It provides the best results to patients with hair disorders. Minoxidil is one of the best medicines to regain thicker hair and increase the density of hair. Minoxidil also helps growth by causing more follicles in a faster phase.
5.Eggs are rich in protein which helps to grow thicker hair.
Usage: Take two eggs, beat them and apply the mixture to the scalp and damp hair, leave it for 30 to 40 mins and wash it completely with warm water and mild shampoo.
6.Olive oil is rich in omega -3 acid and other nutrients which help nourish thicker hair.
Usage: Very much similar to Heat to body temperature and apply the mixture to the scalp and damp hair, leave it for 30 to 40 mins and wash it completely with warm water and mild shampoo.
Not getting proper nutrition is also a sign of not following a proper diet below are a few foods that are high in Omega 3 acids,
- Dry fruits
- Salmon fish
Benefits of regular hair oiling for thicker Hair.
- Moisturizes hair & scalp: apply scalp serum, lotions or hair oils which can moisturize the scalp which help grow healthy and strong hair.
- Protects hair from UV exposure: its must you should protect your hair from prolonged exposure to the sun because it can burn hair has much its burn your skin.
- Accelerates hair growth by improving blood supply to roots: Head massage can improve blood circulation.
- Peppermint and aloe vera are the best natural ingredients which help keep the scalp cool.
- Nourishes the roots and hair well by providing essential vitamins, proteins and micronutrients.
- Strengthens the hair follicles by eating food which is best in Iron, protein, Zinc, Nutritional deficiencies cause hair thinning and loss. Healthy supplements will get crucial vitamins and minerals for your hair follicles.
- Treats split ends: Use shampoo which doesn’t have harsh ingredients and keep hair tips nourished by oiling at the Tips.
How can I get thick hair in a month?
- Use a Quality Shampoo and Conditioner which will help you balance the scalp and leave your hair healthy and clean.
- Diet for Healthy hair Tuna fish or any other fatty fish, dry fruits specially walnuts, and vegetables.
- Avoid Common Sources of Stress, start identifying what causes you stress at work or at home, and avoid prioritizing your goals.
- 4. Easy and Simple Tips to Boost Hair Growth is to Massage Your Scalp on a regular basis and regular Trimming try to Maintain A Balanced Diet make sure to Indulge with Rice Water. Oil Your Tresses Regularly. Apply A Neem and Amla Mask.
5 Coconut Hair oil for thicker Hair Coconut oil can help you regain thicker hair and better your scalp health.
Treats split ends
Protects from heat damage
How can I restore weak hair follicles?
Hair Follicles are small pockets made of connective tissues and cells that will help hair to be attached to the skin, blood vessels help hormones provide hair growth cycle and impact hair texture and structure. Wherein any damage to hair follicles can interfere in hair growth which leads to hair loss change in hair texture and hair thinning.
Signs of damaged hair follicles are excessive scalp dryness, itchiness, inflammation, irritation, and dandruff, hair loss and hair thinning.
Can smoking be the cause of hair loss or hair thinning?
Yes, smoking is a common cause for premature aging which can weaken your hair follicles, smoking can cause breakdown of blood vessels near to hair follicles and various health diseases.
When is it recommended to meet a doctor?
Dermatologist would be the best person to advise which medicine can prevent you from further hair loss and regain your lost hairs. He might also recommend some natural remedies to recover from this issue which can help you to regain your sharper looks and you can be head turner again.
There are plenty of reasons which can damage your hair follicles. Often our body sends indications such as thinning of hair or hair loss. By being extra vigilant you can prevent major damages to your scalp. It’s more recommended that by taking simple steps you can improve the health of your hair follicles. Kindly start taking care of your hair at the early stages before it becomes irreversible as time goes by.